Save 22% Off: Hesh Brahmi Amla Herbal Hair Oil 200ml Review & Ratings

Hesh Brahmi Amla Herbal Hair Oil 200ml
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Hesh Brahmi Amla Herbal Hair Oil 200ml? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Hesh Brahmi Amla Herbal Hair Oil 200ml. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Hesh Brahmi Amla Herbal Hair Oil 200ml Review

The ingredients from the bottle are below. The product contains more vegetable oil than brahmi. Vegetable oil is suppose to be a good emollient but if I wanted that in my hair I could easily buy a bottle for less at the store. I found the oil did not absorb that well but then I saw it had mineral oil,and now realize why. Also silicones can cause build up over long term use and does not do well with everyone. I think for a really good oil that absorbs well stick to extra virgin coconut oil. As for the smell, I didn't like it. The consistency is thin like coconut oil and the color is green. Alma supposedly darkens the hair color but I wouldn't know if this product would do so. I threw it out after a couple uses. I tried to like it but it's not for me.
Ingredients, for those who may not know the ingredients on the bottle is listed by the largest quantity to smallest.
Vegetable Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Centella Asiatica (Brahmi) Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Extract, Parfum, Isopropyl Myristate, Evolvulus Alsinoides (Shankapushpi) Extract, Celastrus Paniculata (Malakanguni) Extract, Vitex Negundo (Nirgundi) Extract, Acorus Calamus (Godavaj) Extract, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl (Octyl) Methoxycinnamate, BHT, Cl 47000, Cl61565, Cl 26100

Hesh Brahmi Amla Herbal Hair Oil 200ml Overview



Want to learn more information about Hesh Brahmi Amla Herbal Hair Oil 200ml?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment