Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Godrej Anoop 100% Herbal Hair Oil 50ml? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Godrej Anoop 100% Herbal Hair Oil 50ml. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Godrej Anoop 100% Herbal Hair Oil 50ml Review
I'm so happy that I found this product for sale on Amazon.com, because the store that I use to buy it from kept raising the price because it is in high demand. It has a unique, and yes, strong smell, that I happen to love. I read a review on MouthShut on how to use it, so every time I wash my hair I use it. I massage it into my damp scalp for 45 minutes, as recommended, and my hair grows so much. I've had a problem with hair breakage my entire life, and I am from African descent. My hair is dry and extremely hard to manage.One warning though, on the product package, it says not to mix the oil with any others. Don't do it. When I did, the two oils mixed together and made a type of paste that was so hard to get out of my hair.
I love Godrej Anoop Hair Oil and swear by it.
Godrej Anoop 100% Herbal Hair Oil 50ml Overview
Want to learn more information about Godrej Anoop 100% Herbal Hair Oil 50ml?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment