Save 9% Off: Biotique Botanicals Bhringraj Hair Growth ThERApeutic Oil, 4.2-Fluid Ounce Review & Ratings

Biotique Botanicals Bhringraj Hair Growth ThERApeutic Oil, 4.2-Fluid Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Biotique Botanicals Bhringraj Hair Growth ThERApeutic Oil, 4.2-Fluid Ounce? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Biotique Botanicals Bhringraj Hair Growth ThERApeutic Oil, 4.2-Fluid Ounce. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Biotique Botanicals Bhringraj Hair Growth ThERApeutic Oil, 4.2-Fluid Ounce Review

One of the oils in this product is Amla, which is known to regrow hair. At first I was skeptical over trying something else, when in the past nothing has ever worked. I ordered this product & Brahmi Amla oil from Bazaar of India (ordered from Amazon) which also has natural oils that help regrow hair. Both of these products are all natural, do not contain mineral oil, or anything chemicals. At night I massage them both into my scalp, sleep with the oils & wash out in the morning with DermOrganic cleanser & masque (also ordered from Amazon).
My hair is dark, natural curly, past the middle of my back, not chemical treated, medium thickness except the top of my head is thinning.
I wanted something to help stop the hair loss & regrow what has already fallen out. DermOrganic cleanser & masque are natural, non sulfate or harsh chemical cleaners that do not strip hair of natural oils. Upon some reading it was mentioned that not stripping the hair will allow the scalp to heal & hair to grow.
Every night I apply a few drops of this oil to my scalp & a generous amount of the Brahmi Amla oil to my scalp & run that through my hair. The first couple of days I noticed a new shine to my hair, & the ability to air dry without frizz.
After the first week I am now for the first time since my childhood able to air dry my hair & all my natural curls are tight & shiny. Not since childhood have I been able to get my hair to curl naturally. The longer I use this product the healthier my hair is getting.
My hair is soft, shiny, full of body & not oily or weighed down. The color has darkened some instead of lightening in the summer sun.
It hasn't been long enough for me to notice fresh new hairs growing into the thinning parts, but I can say that my hair has grown a half inch faster than without this product. I am really happy with the outcome in such a short amount of time.
Up till 2 months ago I used gels, the blow dryer, flat iron & hair dye. Now I have stopped everything & replaced it with DermOrganic cleanser & masque, these to oils & that's all I need to have beautiful hair that looks like it did during my childhood. I am so happy to have my hair back. I thought for sure it would never be the same again.

Biotique Botanicals Bhringraj Hair Growth ThERApeutic Oil, 4.2-Fluid Ounce Overview



Want to learn more information about Biotique Botanicals Bhringraj Hair Growth ThERApeutic Oil, 4.2-Fluid Ounce?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment