Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro for Men Daily Thickening Shampoo, Fine/Thinning Hair, 13-Fluid Ounce? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro for Men Daily Thickening Shampoo, Fine/Thinning Hair, 13-Fluid Ounce. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro for Men Daily Thickening Shampoo, Fine/Thinning Hair, 13-Fluid Ounce Review
Although I'm not a man, I chose this shampoo because it works just as well as women's shampoo without the cloying floral scent. At first, I didn't notice any overwhelming results, but after a few days, my ponytail began to feel thicker. Also, this shampoo didn't turn my hair into an oil slick after a few days of use like lots of other "volumizing" shampoos I've tried, and it even made my hair a tad less frizzy. I will continue to use this as long as L'Oreal keeps making it, although I am not holding out much hope because I really liked their old Style Infusion formula and that was discontinued. But I will definitely enjoy this variety and stock up on it while supplies last.L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro for Men Daily Thickening Shampoo, Fine/Thinning Hair, 13-Fluid Ounce Overview
Want to learn more information about L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro for Men Daily Thickening Shampoo, Fine/Thinning Hair, 13-Fluid Ounce?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment