Save 37% Off: Amla Hair Oil - 8 fl. oz.,(Bazaar of India) Review & Ratings

Amla Hair Oil - 8 fl. oz.,(Bazaar of India)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Amla Hair Oil - 8 fl. oz.,(Bazaar of India)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Amla Hair Oil - 8 fl. oz.,(Bazaar of India). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Amla Hair Oil - 8 fl. oz.,(Bazaar of India) Review

This product has a very strong smell.I don,t usually like fragrance products.I like it coz it has no mineral oil.Its making my hair stronger no spilt end.My hair is also growing.I mix it with bringhay.Other than the smell its a good product and does what it says.Somehow u get used to it.Please Vadik Herbs make a fragrance free Amla oil! that could be great!The price is good too!I gave it a 4 star for the smell
UPDATE!
So i was using this oil to oil my scalp when i was in braids.I just took my braids out.There is no shedding breakage and my hair has darken naturally strong and grown like crazy!It,s also soft and shiny and detangles easily.Other than the smell which i will be taming down with other oils its a great product.Am odering the big Bottle.Am so pleased with the results!

Amla Hair Oil - 8 fl. oz.,(Bazaar of India) Overview



Want to learn more information about Amla Hair Oil - 8 fl. oz.,(Bazaar of India)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment