Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy WEN® Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on WEN® Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
WEN® Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz Review
I was excited by the prospects for this product, but after a month I am medium lukewarm. Positives: The lavender smells absolutely wonderful, and it really does clean my hair. Not-so-positives: My hair is certainly soft and clean, but it has the texture of lambs-wool batting, like we used to stuff into ballet toe shoes. I adjusted my routine with it after a couple of weeks, using the Color Treat conditioner from Clairol as a finisher instead of using the Wen as a leave-in -- that improved matters a lot. But I still had to use the Dove Smooth & Soft anti-frizz product after styling to get over the batting texture. It was also much more difficult to style my hair, although I have to say that once it was styled it stayed that way until the next time I used it. Bottom line, after a month of using it exactly as directed (to give it time to "take"), I couldn't stand it any more and couldn't wait to use real shampoo again. I did this morning and my hair suddenly looks clean, looks and feels like hair and not batting, and is much easier to style (took 5 minutes this morning as opposed to the 15 from using Wen). And I don't have to use the anti-frizz product. I still have about a quarter of the bottle left but I won't be buying any more. (So I'm glad I purchased one bottle through Amazon, rather than signing up for the introductory package on tv, which comes with auto-renewal every month!)WEN® Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz Overview
Want to learn more information about WEN® Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16oz?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment