Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Hot Gro, Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner, Super Strength, 4 oz. Review & Ratings

Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Hot Gro, Hair and Scalp Treatment Conditioner, Super Strength, 4 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Hot Gro, Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner, Super Strength, 4 oz.? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Hot Gro, Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner, Super Strength, 4 oz.. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Hot Gro, Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner, Super Strength, 4 oz. Review

I bought this item October 17 of this year because I'd like it to help my hair grow a little more.
Well, the smell is fine I just do not like how thick this grease is. It would be better if it was a little lighter.
I don't use it everyday sometimes like you're suppose to twice a day. As far as it working for growth I cannot tell you if it does because I don't use any other products from their line for better results. I will use this item up because I don't want to waste it. Not sure I'll purchase this item again. I will try some other products in their line that I'd like to try. I wish anyone using this product the best of luck :-). I give it 2 stars I haven't seen results yet. As you can see I have not been using the product for a longtime. Time and patients. Hair vitamins might work also.

Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Hot Gro, Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner, Super Strength, 4 oz. Overview



Want to learn more information about Dr. Miracle's Feel It Formula Hot Gro, Hair & Scalp Treatment Conditioner, Super Strength, 4 oz.?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment