Save 40% Off: Profectiv Mega Growth Break- Free 8.25 oz. Bonus Jar Review & Ratings

Profectiv Mega Growth Break- Free 8.25 oz. Bonus Jar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Profectiv Mega Growth Break- Free 8.25 oz. Bonus Jar? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Profectiv Mega Growth Break- Free 8.25 oz. Bonus Jar. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Profectiv Mega Growth Break- Free 8.25 oz. Bonus Jar Review

From the very first use of this product, I could feel the difference as this cream melted through my natural, kinky curls. I would apply the cream once during the day and once at night before I went to bed - I would then cover my head with a satin head rag. I must say, the cream feels more like a pudding and it smells great. The product does build up, but I wash my hair once a week, plus I wear a wig because, I am in the process of growing out my hair so I can instal Sisterlocks. As I was massaging the cream into my hair and scalp, I saw little to no breakage on the palm of my hands. I purchased this product from a local Sally's Beauty Supply store. I ran out of the large tub of cream because, I was using it every day, twice a day, but IT WORKS!! I went back to purchase more, but they were sold out of it. I am glad to see the product is being sold on Amazon.com. The price for the cream is about the same I paid at Sally's. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to diminish hair breakage.

Profectiv Mega Growth Break- Free 8.25 oz. Bonus Jar Overview



Want to learn more information about Profectiv Mega Growth Break- Free 8.25 oz. Bonus Jar?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment