Save 46% Off: Healthy Skin and Hair Plus Nails 60 Softgels Review & Ratings

Healthy Skin and Hair Plus Nails 60 Softgels
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Healthy Skin and Hair Plus Nails 60 Softgels? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Healthy Skin and Hair Plus Nails 60 Softgels. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Healthy Skin and Hair Plus Nails 60 Softgels Review

I have been using a different brand of hair vitamins for the past year or so at the advice of my hair stylist because of some hair thinning at the temples. I recently ran out and decided to try a different brand. I bought a bottle of Healthy Skin and Hair Plus Nails by Irwin Naturals at a local vitamin store after reading reviews here on Amazon. When I got home, I took a closer look at the lable and that's when I saw the Prop 65 Warning. In case you're not familiar, here's more information on the warning:
"The following warning language is standard on products sold in California if they contain chemicals on the Proposition 65 list and the amount of exposure caused by the product is not within defined safety limits.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
The wording can be changed as necessary, so long as it communicates that the chemical in question is known to the state to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm."
I would strongly advise AGAINST using this product for the reasons stated above. I'm going to return the one I bought and look for something that is (hopefully) healthy.

Healthy Skin and Hair Plus Nails 60 Softgels Overview



Want to learn more information about Healthy Skin and Hair Plus Nails 60 Softgels?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment