Shima Hair Repair Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner Set (8oz) Review & Ratings

Shima Hair Repair Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner Set (8oz)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Shima Hair Repair Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner Set (8oz)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Shima Hair Repair Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner Set (8oz). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Shima Hair Repair Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner Set (8oz) Review

I purchased Shima's hair products about 3 weeks ago which included the Shima Oil, Shima Shampoo, Shima Hairline Cream, and Shima Leave-In Conditioner. Within the first use of the Shima Oil I felt a difference in my hair. When I used the Shima Shampoo my hair felt so silky as I was washing my hair I thought to myself WOW. So I proceeded to wash the shampoo out of my hair and it still felt slippery and smooth, so I was wondering did I not wash this out correctly? Usually when I use a great feeling shampoo as soon as I rinse it out my hair feels hard again. I completely washed out the Shima Shampoo and my hair was left feeling silky smooth. I honestly didn't see any hair in the drain and I could run my fingers through it as if I detangled it already. I would say give her products a try to me it's worth it. My mother is a professional stylist and she even uses and LOVES Shima products! I usually use Mizani and Shima's line of products are 20x better!

Shima Hair Repair Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner Set (8oz) Overview



Want to learn more information about Shima Hair Repair Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner Set (8oz)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment