Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir Review & Ratings

Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir Review

It leaves me speechless. I ordered this product after I read about it in Seventeen Magazine. I would wash my hair let it dry then get up extra early the next morning to flat iron it and look decent for my class in the next few hours. With this product, it has greatly helped my damaged hair to repair. As soon as I got my hair permed I left it wet and added the Elixir, as it dried over night as soon as i awoke in the morning I automatically smelled a pretty scent. I unwrapped my hair and it actually fell, almost like a dramatic movie scene. I hurried to the bathroom and noticed I didn't even need to bother pluging the flat iron. I combed through my hair and played with it in the mirrior like a child with a new toy. It was my hair and it was BEAUTIFUL! I splashed on a few spritz of the Black Vanilla Leave in Conditioner and it looked great! As if I had an extra early salon visit that morning. On top of that, the scent it gave off throughout the day didn't effect me at all. It seem to me to be more suttle than some Pantene products I have used.
EVEN BETTER!
My great grandmother who is going on 83 has the thickest hair I have ever seen. It grows and breaks off very fast but since it is grey we cannot perm her hair to help her maintain it. every now and then we greese her scalp and comb through it to take care of it. This time we greesed her scalp with the Elixir and almost instantly nothing else needed to be done. I bounced and with a little of the Hair Milk from this line, her natural hair was wavy and more defined. I lover her hair the way it is now with all of her little waves running through it. Her breakaged stopped when we added some of the Elixir to the ends(as suggested by another customer). It may seem like I added alot of the products to her hair but it a little goes a long way. A few drops of the Elixer with a nickle sized amount of the Hair Milk and I finished wth a few spritz of the Leave in conditioner. Her hair looked so good I thought about going natural! I feel as if I now have an addiction to the products! I cant think of any other products that meet the standards of these. This is truly a blessing. I can't wait to use more.

Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir Overview



Want to learn more information about Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment